SensoMaster 400 - 028.80
For red and infrared rotary lasers with extremely large reception fields, for precise measurement of differences in levels.
- Straightforward laser level detection thanks to long reception area with laser position display featuring multiple graduations
- Digital millimetre display always gives a precise reading of the difference in relation to the target height
- SuperCell™ Sensor: Reception window with 127-mm length.
- AutoSound: Acoustic signal in different frequencies
- Hold-Function for work where the LCD display is not visible.
- Special menu functions: enable user-defined programming.
- Extremely robust fixing clamp for fastening to round or angled levelling staffs. Can be used in standard central position or moved upwards.
- Calibration function or increased accuracy
- Height difference measurement ±5 cm without the need to move the fixing clamp
- Rubber cover
- LCD display on front and rear sides
- Horizontal vial
Product code: 028.80